Purpose of the site LuccaFan
The site aims to bring together in itself all the content related to the fair in Lucca Comics & Games, and not just general information about the show as you can find on the official website, but also informative content more social. All this to create a real comunity between visitors and vendors who can discuss the show and all content derived.
Project created by Barbara Lerici
- P.Iva (VAT europe) : 10881610017
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-lerici-b7884259/
- Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/bibilerici00ff
- Curriculum : https://www.behance.net/gallery/33416713
- News: collection of external information about the show and all the sections attached.
- The Fair: A collection of articles to explain the show and know everything that he proposes.
- Lucca Year: Sections Annual information regarding the exhibition of that particular year
- Events: space dedicated to the creation and display of events.
- Sections: List of special sections in the website
- Occasions: notice board section devoted to advertisements for the fair and the preparation for it.
- Community: sections on the activities of the members of the site
- Forum: interactive space always associated to the site and the fair
- 2018-2020 phase: revision of most of the general information, insertion of annual information of the fair.
- [Beta] 2015-2017 phase: improvement of the structures, insertion code of sections such as buses and stands, followed by the various information articles.
- [Beta] phase 2013-2014: first development of the site and its tools, addition of the STAND section, optimization of mobile phones and tablets.
Latest NewsComplete list of News
In September we made some structural and graphical changes: Updating CMS: We updated the core of the operating system and all its extensions. This increases site security and also speed. User Profile Changes: We’ve changed the user profile tree, eliminating
We regret to inform all our visitors that this year we will not be able to realize the summarized information and news about new products for the current year of the Lucca Comics & Games Fair. Not so will put